Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Spirit of Toronto 2012

So, it's been awhile since I've posted here. True the project has been put on hold, as Brad's been busy. I guess working on projects like a Megadeth video take priority. ;)

But I've decided to revive not only this blog, but possibly the project. Let's start with the blog. So... How've you been over the last few months? A lot's gone on, which you would know if you read my other blog

So on Saturday I went to Spirit of Toronto, a whiskey gala. I was able to try several whiskeys I may not have otherwise been able to. Was able to share some with John Hall, whiskey maker of Forty Creek Canadian whiskey, who has a new special Port Wood Finish to be released later this year.

I also attended "The Great Whiskey Debate", which I did mention a few days ago on my other blog. 

As we grow, our palates change, our preferences change. I used to be solely a Scotch drinker. I've since both changed, and broadened my knowledge and appreciation for other whiskeys.

So, I promise you dear reader, I will be updating this blog more regularly, with reviews and recipes with whiskey. Things such as bourbon-bacon-rosemary shortbread. Bourbon ice cream. Whiskey Chocolate Crunch. And a number of cocktails From the Tipsy Leprechaun to the Werewolf. ;) 

So, please bookmark this, send comments and questions to aaronsfoodandwine@gmail.com.

Enjoy! But please enjoy responsibly.

Slainte!


No comments:

Post a Comment